Accurate application plays an important part in any landscaping program, so choosing a good spreader is crucial. Scotts offers professional landscapers and horticulturalists a choice of three proven models.
Classic Drop Spreader
Drop spreader ideal for smaller landscaped areas that gives accurate application without spilling fertilizers onto flowerbeds, paving or stone slabs.
- Hopper capacity 29.5 litres
- 56cm spread pattern for excellent coverage
- Rustproof hopper and agitator, and polymer components
- Easy to read settings for increased accuracy of application
- Heavy duty frame for optimum stability
- Supplied fully assembled
Fast, accurate coverage for professional landscapers and greenkeepers. Combines the accuracy of a drop spreader with the speed of a rotary model.
- Hopper capacity 42 litres
- 2 to 6 metres spread pattern for maximum coverage
- Allows exact setting of application rate for small and large granules
- Can also be used for grass seed and sand
- Patented helical cone for a uniform and consistent spread pattern
- Galvanized steel construction with large diameter frame
- Large pneumatic wheels for manoeuvrability and no tread marks
- Extended handle (91cm) with tuff-foam grips for added comfort
- Transparent cover for protection of application products from rain and wind
The Scotts EasyGreen is a broadcast spreader on wheels, especially designed for use with Scotts fertilizers.
- 122-340cm spread pattern for a wider coverage to feed large lawns quickly and easily.
- With variable settings to granular apply lawn treatment or grass seed.
- Convenient hand regulated on/off switch.
- Adjustable handle bar for comfortable use and storage.
- Suitable for spreading on large lawns, this is the widest spread obtained from a domestic lawn applicator.
Ideal hand-held spreader for use on small lawn areas. The Scotts HandyGreen II is a high quality, easy to use hand-held spreader.
- Specially designed to reduce wrist fatigue.
- Ergonomic design causes less wrist fatigue than other hand-held spreaders.
- Great for applying seed, fertilizer, and other products on small areas-or for spreading ice melting products in winter.
- Rustproof plastic hopper and agitator.
- Fully assembled and ready to use.
- Suitable for spreading on small to medium lawns.
|AccuPro 2000||EdgeGuard Deluxe||Classic Drop Spreader|
|Setting||Spread Width||Cone||Setting||Spread Width|
|Stress Control*||T 1/2||4.7m||4||8||2.4m||45g/m2 = 4|
|Pre-Winter||X||4.7m||4||10.5||2.4m||45g = 4.5|
|Full Season||R 1/2 double pass||4.7m||4||7 double pass||2.4m||60g/m2 = 6.5 double pass|
|Weed Control + Fertilizer||L||3.7m||8||7||1.3m||2|
|Moss Control + Fertilizer||O||3.7m||8||8.5||1.3m||4.5|
|Moss Control + Fertilizer||P||3.7m||8||9||1.3m||3.75|
|Water Control Programme||M||4.0m||5||3.5||1.3m||20g = 3.5|
* Settings for products sold in Italy, Spain, Portugal & Germany